Here are some examples of projects that we have assisted by grants that have been completed:
- New GAR Monument in Rose Hill Cemetery, Tulsa, OK
- 100 year old Statue in the Washington Court House Cemetery, in Ohio
- Civil War Memorial located in the Jasper Township, Fayette County, Ohio Cemetery
- Restoration of the Civil War Monument on the lawn of the Grand Traverse (MI) County Courthouse
- Restoration of the Civil War Monument in Pioneer Cemetery on the campus of Kansas University, Lawrence, KS.
- GAR Memorial the Henry Casey Camp 92 Dept. of Ohio placed in the Washington Court House, OH cemetery.
- Replacement of Civil War Cannon Carriage in Camp Randall Memorial Park, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Repairs to 112 year-old H. G. Frost Post 341 GAR Hall in Frost, OH
- Repairs to front porch area of former school building in Delaware, OH attended by Union General and U.S. President Rutherford B. Hayes.
- Repair of roof and electrical repairs to the National Woman's Relief Corps' GAR Memorial Museum, Springfield, IL.
- Major assistance in providing the marker honoring GAR Post #215, Bonne Terre, MO.
- Assistance in renovation of the new site of the National Civil War Chaplains Museum, Lynchburg, VA.
- Restoration of the GAR Statue in Lowville, NY
- Rebuilding William Tecumseh Sherman's Civil War Cannon, OH
- Support through lifetime membership in the Lincoln Monument Association for
projects/programs at the Abraham Lincoln tomb, Springfield, IL
- Assisted in placement of an historical marker in Milwaukee, WI
to recognize the home of Gen. Rufus King.
- Restoration of the GAR Soldiers Circle in Rosewood Cemetery, Palmyra, NE.
- Preservation funding at the Gen. Lew Wallace Study & Museum in Crawfordsville, IN.
- Restoration of Lytle Monument at Chickamauga
- Restoration of the Gen. Ulysses S. Grant Birthplace in Pt. Pleasant, OH
- Financial assistance in the erection of the MG William S Rosecrans equestrian statue, Village Square, Sunbury, OH